Haven’t blogged in hella long so I’ll just take a wack at a hot topic.
- People who say the most about how gun laws should be stricter, most likely don’t even own a gun because very difficult obtaining a gun. Like seriously, the process takes forever.
- Gun Control LAWS only effect people like us who follow the LAW. And who are the people who go out on shooting sprees? People who DON’T follow the law. Therefore gun control only effects honest citizens who follow the law. Which means it makes it harder for people like us to obtain guns to protect ourselves.
- When gun control goes up, so does crime. (statistically speaking)
- Common sense: why would a mad criminal go through all of the trouble of testing for a gun license, waiting for it, getting a background check, being interviewed all of that long process of legally acquiring when they plan on going on a shooting spree and then taking their own life in the end? When they could just buy a gun fast and cheap illegally.
- Gun laws effect us, not criminals with deadly motives
So shut the fuck up before you go preaching about how guns should be banned because you’re only putting yourself in danger. Banning guns means banning another way to keep you safe. Sure you can call the cops when someone breaks in your house, and they’ll come as soon as they can to take a picture of your dead body. But personally I’d rather own a gun so I can protect my family.
Don’t mistaken me as a redneck gun freak. I’m just stating my opinion and pointing out a bunch of holes in the gun control movement.